From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:38:01 -0500
Hi all,
I just wanted to let every one know that I check in on the babies on the
ADV Giving Tree almost every day.

I have watched this tree fill up and get Santa's.

Tree one has a Santa for every ferret as does tree two.  Unfortunately
tree 3 needs 2 more Santa's and tree 4 needs 3 more.

I have already taken 6 so I don't feel like I should take anymore since I
want to make sure that the ones I picked get a good Christmas.  I know
it's still early but I want these babies to have a Santa sooo badly.  The
first ones I picked didn't make it to Christmas so I want to get my
packages in the mail so if one of them gets sick, their momma or daddy
can let them have their Christmas early while they're still here to
enjoy it.

As for the Giving Tree:
Lots of ferrets and alot of Santa's already.  However there is still
plenty to go around.

When I see a tree full of Santa's except 1 or 2 it makes me feel so badly
for them.  It kinda looks like the kids in school waiting to be picked
for a game and all the kids praying, "PLEASE don't let me be picked last"

I know, I'm screwed in the head lol but I love our little fuzzies so
much.

PLEASE someone go and Santa one of these kids!
Your friend.

[CG]