From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:14:53 -0500
Pest R. Doodle seems to know something is up. Of course a ferret is not
capable of understanding a holiday never mind any significance thereof
but she seems to know something is up!

She paces back and forth in the cage 'asking' me for a little
attention. I usually throw an eight inch cement block at her but she
always gets the attention she wants, and then some. I am so very glad
the pilgrims were able to catch a turkey long before they caught a
ferret! For sure that would drastically change our holidays a whole
lot!

Pester sleeps with me every night all curled up under the bed spread
snug as a weasel in an afghan. I get up and she follows me about the
house always waiting at my feet for that inevitable 'pick up' and
cuddle. Her little time-x watch is really good where it is always on
time!

I am very glad to have this little creature here to keep me company.

Gordon and Pest R. Doodle
_12-2Addy CEO