From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:22:37 -0800
Hi all-

It is with a heavy heart that we here at the Bridge bid goodbye to Mr.
Muldoone.  He is not ill, he is overwhelmed by some personal issues in
his life right now, and will no longer be Greeting your friends at the
Rainbow Bridge for the forseeable future.  To add insult to injury, his
beloved cat has passed away after a long lifetime of shared
companionship.  (This is just an unhappy co-incidence, it is not why he
has retired.)

I have always enjoyed Mr. Muldoone's companionship, and will miss him
very much.  I know that many of you feel the same.  At the moment, Mr.
Muldoone's computer is shut off, but it is my hope that when he is ready,
he will turn it back on.  Wouldn't it be a nice thing if those of you
who appreciated his efforts on behalf of our angeled little Brothers and
Sisters in Fur could drop a message in his mailbox for him to find when
he does?  I know I would appreciate it, and I'm sure he would, too.

Thank you,
Sandee