From:
Paula Federici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:49:28 EDT
Many dooks to all of you who responded to my plea for an email address for
Ferrets Across America.  :))))

Next to Kim and her ferret's pets, one way I semi control earwigs is to set
empty cat food cans half full of cheap beer (hey, they're cheap pets-earwigs
not ferts) all around where I have seen them.  The beer attracts the earwigs
and they fall in and drown.  You may have to cage the fuzzies while the cans
are down as I don't know if ferrets like beer or how it may affect them.
Finally, when we got our kitten, Ms. Nomer, we would sit in the room with
the ferrets while holding Ms. Nomer.  Eventually she became confident enough
to take a swipe at them whenever they came close.  Now she looks forward to
ferret play time with everyone chasing everyone else.  :0 Paula