From:
Jennifer Sheriff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 13:49:46 -0500
Okay, I should have been more careful.  I had a friend over on Sunday and
she accidentally stepped on Sebastian (not just a little bit either, the
result of her stepping on him scarred the poop out of him literally).  Of
course he was upset afterwards, but he seemed fine.  I checked him out
pretty throughly, she had stepped on his mid-to-lower body from what I
could tell.

Well my question/concern is; now he seems to be backing up everywhere and
trying to go to the bathroom without any luck every time.  I mean, I have
seen him go, since the incident and he is just as active playing and eating,
etc as before...  It just seems that he isn't always successful in going
every time he backs up and looks like he's trying.  (He also was pretty
successful in using the littler box, and now he's backing into everything.)
Could he be partially blocked from the squish?  Since he doesn't seem
sick/hurt could he still be?  Maybe internally?  I'm starting to get
worried, it's been a couple of days and that backing up behavior is strange,
b/c I can see him trying and I'm surprised there's nothing to clean up when
he's done (but he's acting normal).  Please help!

Thanks,
JLS