Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 04:05:00 -0400
Lest judge be judged is our moto.  IMO- only an owner will know when to put
their ferret to sleep.  Each ferret and owner is different so don't judge.
If you can support the loss of a ferret and heartache of the owner.  This
is my promise to owners since raising 200+ ferrets and you all deserve
the love and support to help you with the lose of an animal.  God Bless!

Please, judge for yourself when your comfortable to let a pet go, "you
will be the only judge" with the love you have.

God Bless.

LOD