From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:04:45 PST
Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to pass along a new toy idea.  They are treat dispenser balls
and my ferret loves it!  They are made by Our Pet's and it is called
play-n-treat.  I got it at petsmart for 3.99 and two balls come in the
package.  I filled it with 2 broken cheerios and a cut up raisin.  He just
loves it and it is fun to watch him problem solve to get the food out!  It
was in the cat section I believe.

Jodi
Tyler, Tessa, and "Fur Angels" Taylor and Teesha