From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2011 10:42:57 -0400
Jeff, I have 2 ferrets with the same thing, I want to share with you
what another shelter shared with me and I went and ordered it off from
foster and smith ferret store. It's called acidophilus it's a digestive
tract conditoner I hope I spilled it right but anyways I used it and am
still using it on these 2 and they are doing alot better with it. All
you do is put 3 drops of it in their soupies and belive me hun it works
or you can give it to them stright but it does taste nasty to them is
why I put it in their soup. I thought I was going to lose Bentley and
Alby with this ibd issue but belive me it works, if I had an extrea
bottle I would send it to you but I dont, I hope this does help you
out,, hope you'll try it.. They kids are more active and even gaining
their weight back and im very pleased with it it took a couple weeks
for it to start showing results.. Hope you'll try it.

Sorry for my spelling......... Hugs Susan

Arkansas Ferret Rescue