From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:54:13 +0100
The little polecat jill I adopted from the late Dick Nutt passed away early
Monday evening.  She was an elderly jill who had been rescued by Dick a
couple of weeks before his tragic death.

Holly had been getting rather frail over the past few weeks, she just used
to potter around when she was out with the rest of her group for playtime.
Holly had just drifted off in her sleep and she looked so peaceful so her
journey to rainbow bridge must have been really easy for her.  Her little
friends were snuggled up to her - I thought she was just sleeping until I
touched her, she must have just gone when I went to get the group out for
their playtime.

Spotted on TV last night - 2 ferrets on leads in an episode of the Vicar of
Dibley.  The one where the Vicar decides to hold a service for animals.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare.
Membership Secretary & Editor of The National Ferret Welfare Society.
Web Site: www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm  last update 19 May 1999
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troy, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill, Bobby, Jasper, Inga & Holly