From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:04:53 -0400
Hello.  I'm hoping those of you in Mass. with who've used Angel Memorial
Animal Hospital could share your experiences (negative or positive) with
me.  I live about 15 miles northwest of Boston and am thinking of using
them for my ferrets vet care.

I'm wondering how they are both with emergency and surgical situations as
well as routine ongoing care and diagnosis.  If there's a good ferret vet
are you able to specify them when you make appointments, or is it just
whatever vet you get when you come in.  Is it like a big institution
without any followup, or can you call with questions and get a real
person to talk to?  I'd appreciate any thoughts on using an animal hosp
for regular vet care (guess I always just thought of them for emergencies
when other clinics are closed).

Thanks
Risa