From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 20:39:50 -0400
I was contacted today by a young boy in Lansdowne (just southeast of
Philadelphia) whose mother told him to find a home for his ferrets because
he is not taking care of them.  A woman at a pet store found my number for
him in one of the ferret magazines.  Personally, I think parents should
*expect* to care for their children's pets unless human development changes
soon.  But anyway....

They are both girls who were adopted from a shelter in NJ about two years
ago.  They may be about 5 or 6yo.  One was described as white underneath
with fur with grey tips (a silver?) and one as yellow underneath with fur
with grey tips.  I forgot to ask if either had mitts.  Both have white
faces with very faint masks.  The yellow one is almost blind but gets
around without a problem.  She and the golden retriever are good buddies.
Both use the litter box every time whether in or out of the cage.  They
come with a two level condo that comes to sort of a point at the top.  It
sounds like they are in good health.  Both are very sweet and give kisses.

If you are interested, please contact me right away.  Thanks!

Judith White
610-446-8036