"Ulrike:-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:12:49 +0100
>I have been searching through the UK charity commissions records to find
>out which ferret rescues are registering as a charity.
>
>Do you know that I could not find one UK Ferret rescues that is a
>registered charities.  But at shows and on the Internet some say they
>are charities.

I'd be interested which ferret welfares say they're charities when they're
not.  You said there are some on the Internet, please let us know the web
addresses of those ferret rescues.  I myself have never come across a
ferret rescue that says that it is a charity...

Ulrike

West Wales Ferret Welfare
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ferretlove.co.uk