From:
Beth Stoker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:51:01 -0600
Finally got to take my girls out to play yesterday, it's been too warm for
a while.  We took a walk down to the mailboxes and they actually walked!
I guess they were so happy to be out they decided to be on their best
behavior.

They got to meet Winston, my neighbors Jack Russell terrier.  They really
are stupid in that respect, they don't fear anyone's pet.  Winston was so
excited he just whined and moaned and shook.  I wasn't too sure that it
wanted them to say hi with him acting like that.  But Frumpstiggle decided
for me.  She jumped down and gave him a lick on the nose.  That dog was
dumbfounded.  They seemed to get along ok though.

Well we came back and decided to hang out in the courtyard for an hour or
two.  Frumpstiggle must have decided she wanted to sun bathe because she
kept crawling up on my back and just sitting there, utterly relaxed
watching every one come and go.  Minerva was utterly fascinated with all
the airplanes fying over.  (there was around 5) She would hear it and start
looking all over for them and try to chase them.  Then after they were gone
she'd hop for about a minute.

Minerva was doing something else that I had never seen before that maybe
some one else has with theirs.  She would run out to the end of her leash,
strain for a minute and then start walking backwards very fast.  The way
she was walking was like how they tuck the dirt in their fore paws and drag
it out of the hole when they are digging.  Then she would lay down on her
side look around and start the whole thing over.  Who knows, she looked
like she was having fun anyway.

Beth, Minerva & Frumpstiggle the marsh wiggle
in Denver, Colorado