From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:40:10 -0800
It's almost 6pm and I am so happy today!  Arnolds body has used almost
500cc d5wlr and eaten almost 80cc wet food, 5-10 at a time.  No more bloody
stools and improved cognizance of his surroundings.  Out little 13 yr old
lioness, who used to sleep with himand his brother when they were here as
shelter kids kept trying to get in the sick room today, so we let her in
and the first thing she did was go to his bedside and crawl up and sleep
with him.  She has been there all day, along with another of his old
buddies.  He recognized both of them and then lay his tired old head back
down.  he is off and on his o2 but gets back in it when he feels the need.
He doesn't feel like a dead ferret anymore and I'm giving him a chance at
seeing another Christmas.  I still miss my Niko badly, but feel my gift
this Christmas is Arnolds life.  I know Arnold has a lot of support out
there in FML land and we both thank you all for the well wishes.

On another note, the butthead in NV who yesterday threatened us with death,
physical harm, and destruction of our property has struck again.  We closed
down our guest book on the website so he couldn't get us that way and today
he got to our chatroom and posted about 20 or so pictures of child porn for
all to see.  so now our chatroom is closed My apoligies for now.  It will
come back up after this jerk gets put in jail.  I have filed two police
reports with the cops saying they won't be able to get to it until after
the holidays.  Tommorrow, I will go to the cheif of police and see if he
wants another Columbine massacre on his hands when he had a chance to stop
it.  CBI Colorado Bureau of Investigations won't touch it unless the local
cops call them in on it.  It really sucks that some kid can make a threat
in Florida to a high school kid here and be jailled the next day, but when
some whacko threatens us in language stronger than the kid in Florida, we
can't get anything done.  Hey, I just got off the phone with the Denver
branch of the FBI and they will have a agent contact me tonite.  Hopefully
this person will be cooling his butt in jail by the am.  Keep rooting for
Arnold!

Ferretguy