From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:19:51 -0400
Anyone from the northeast going to the Susquehanna Valley show Oct 31?  My
previous arrangements for Champ & Dozer didn't work out.  Anyone from New
Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or anything up that way would
be helpful.  The lady from NH can drive some of the way to you.  If I can
get someone willing to ferry them towards NH, I will go to the Susquehanna
show and hand them off personally.

--Barb--