From:
Liesl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:23:09 -0400
Hi Folks,

Thanks you all for the many offers to take in Buster, the disabled ferret
I wrote about a few days ago.  Fuzztek shelter will take Buster and his
sister, Ginger, who has adrenal disease.  They will both get the love and
medical care they need, and if possible, will be placed together in a
foster home.  I received many offers of help, and I want to say thank you
to all who offered to help - the FML family has a big heart.  I'm sure if
they could, Buster and Ginger would say thank you also.  Their current
owner is heartbroken over giving them up, even though she knows it's for
the best, and it helped her feel much better when I told her of all of
you who volunteered help.  Thanks again on behalf of Buster and Ginger!

Liesl