From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:01:00 -0400
This is old but potentially useful health information that I first posted
the Ferret Mailing List.  The list is of plants that are known general
poisons but it may well NOT be comprehensive.  Also, note that the degree
of symptoms encountered vary from rashes to death.  A book of poisons can
be very useful to protect critters.  With the season and folks discussing
gardening again on other lists I figured that it may be needed.