From:
Thomas Beckner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:06:23 EDT
Ferrets need home in Central Florida

I have a wonderful ferret family of 10 ferrets, and have always tried
to help other ferret owners whenever possible.  Somehow, since so many
people know I have ferrets and love them so, I have managed to acquire
some transient kids that really need forever homes of their own.  They
have been cared for, provided with love, socialization and vaccinations.
All are a part of my heart, but I know that the unselfish thing to do is
to find them a home where they can be the center of someone's universe.

Scooter & Dora.
These youngsters are around 10 months old and were posted on a local
bulletin board.  We thought we had a home for them on the west side of
the state but we didn't seem to be able to get the transportation worked
out.  These kids, really need a good home to call their own.  Scooter is
a big beautiful Sable boy, Dora is a sweetheart of a Champagne.  Both are
very playful, full of life and absolute gems.

Laurel, Lilly & Darby.
Three little girls.  Laurel is snow white, Lily is a light sable, and
Darby is a dark sable.  All three are under a year old.  Lily spent the
first part of her life in a 10 gallon fish tank.  She is now a happy,
healthy, sweet girl.  Laurel is a feisty bundle of energy.  Darby is the
energizer bunny.  She is not even 7 months old and is on the go at all
times.  She has her nippy-ness going on because she is so young, but once
she starts wearing out, she just wants a neck to sleep on.

All five of these WONDERFUL little angels are in Palm Bay, Florida and
waiting for their forever homes.  If you are interested, please feel free
to email me.  I am NOT a rescue, and there is no fee.  I simply wish them
to good, loving homes.

As if that is not enough to think about, I have a friend who has a
brother with two senior ferrets that they cannot keep due to relocating.
I told them that I would check around, but that I could not take them.  I
have not seen this pair, but from what I gather, the male is Adrenal.  I
am working on finding more information.

Thank you in advance, and don't forget to kiss your ferrets today. :)

Tom
Kodiak & Winnie-Chow Chows
Colby-Maine Coon  Cat
Kodo, Podo, Ickobod, Monte, Snickers, Zander, Fanny, Dale, Simon, &
Huckleberry -Ferrets