From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:09:00 -0800
Hi Everyone Furry and Skinned,

First I have great news regarding Friends of Fuzzies Shelter in Bend, OR.
Kristine received the United Vaccine results for all 37 of her shelter and
personal ferrets and the results were NEGATIVE!!!! : )  Such great news!
Well now that she is OPEN for adoptions and surrenders, the shelter is in
full gear!

As a result of all the re-testing FOF's vet bill has grown tremendously
over the last 3 weeks.  I made a bunch of 'sacks to help her raise funds
and was hoping you would all take a looksy.

The links are:
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/Neen.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/fofsack1.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/fofsacks.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/neensacks.JPG
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/pictures/neensacks1.JPG

The plaid 'sacks are 100% cotton outside and 100% cotton flannel inside.
They are big and fluffy.  Depending on the size of the ferrets you can
comfortably fit 2-3 large kids and 3-4 small babies - these sacks are
great for Spring/Summer.

The dark forest green sack is flannel on the outside and berber on the
inside.  Very soft and warm - great for winter.  This is my last *winter*
sack.

The following 'sacks are for the benefit of Frontier Ferrets (Eileen) in
Wyoming.  I hope you can help her too!

The lite blue w/ flowerly design are 60% cotton/40% polyester (like a mens
dress shirt) outside and 100% cotton flannel on the inside.

Finally the lite blue flowery pattern on the outside 'sack is 100% cotton
outside and 100% cotton terry cloth on the inside.  These are my personal
faves - they are so soft and snuggly!

Each sack is priced at $15.00 including shipping.  I really want these to
sell to help both FOF and FF.

If you are interested please email me directly and we can sort out the
arrangements.  Thanks for you help!

For the Ferrets,
Tanya