From:
Kimberly whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:28:26 PDT
Dear Readers,
I am writting to you because i am looking for help!  About 4 months ago i
have to give up my babies (Fizzy, and Preston) at the time i had no other
choice but to give them up and now the Family who took them no longer wants
them because the three little girls who wanted them so bad are just tired
of them and no longer wants them.  I would do anything to get them back the
only problem is that the lady wants me to give her back the $200 that she
paid me for them but that is only part of the problem.  In the last 4
months i have moved from Dallas Texas to Ft. Lauderdale Florida and she
wants me to pay to have them (Fizzy and Preston) shipped down here and
their cage shipped and pay her the 200 dollars.  I just cant afford it all
so if anyone out there has any suggestions or if anyone can help me in any
way to get my babies back to where they belong then PLEASE PLEASE write to
me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Kimberly Dawn