From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:57:20 -0500
just wanted to update everyone and let you know that through selling the
wreaths I got almost $90, so I rounded it up to $100 and sent the check
out today to the Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Priority Mail, so they
should receive it in time for Christmas !  Thank you everyone !  I'm sure
it will help make Christmas a bit brighter there!

EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON AND MAY ALL FUZZIES
AND HUMANS BE AND STAY HEALTHY AND ALL SICKLY ONES RECOVER.  MAY THOSE OF
US WHO HAVE LOST FUZZIES FIND HEALING.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !

Eleanor Mead