Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:59:03 -0700
Hi all,

I just had to share this because it is rather amusing to me. Since both
my boys are shedding (and my girls aren't), I decided to bathe them
to help remove as much excess fur as I could. Every shedding season,
my ferrets go off their feed for a few days and I have to keep them
FerretLax'd up. I provide FuroVite and Duk Soup as well, because they
tend to drop a little (not a lot, but I worry about EVERYTHING) weight
until the shedding passes. Well, when I finished drying the boys, my
champagne has gone rather orangey and my chocolate sable's hind (top of
the body) has gone completely white in what almost looks like a very
low crossed H. It is the funniest look on him. My youngest ferret is a
female and she changes fur color almost on whim, so I've always joked
that she keeps "fur dye" in her Igloo. Now I'm teasing my boy that he
got into her "fur dye".

He's just turned 2 and this is the first time he's really had a color
change. It's kinda weird.

~Jennie