Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:11:20 EST
First I must say I have truly enjoyed the past few days of introductions
from everyone!  What a wonderful thing to do during this holiday season!!!
So now I'm going to take a turn!!! :)

My name is Missy and I'm from East Tennessee.  I'm owned by several
critters (9 to be exact... The TN Brat Pack)with 2 being ferrets.  Lil'
Nose is my baby boy who adopted me while I was shopping in a pet store.
He's 2 years old now and on the 31st of Dec he will has been stealing my
stuff for 2 years.  Pandora is my little gal.  She came to me from a
"shelter" in Ca.  while I was living there alittle over a year ago.  I
think I needed her as much as she needed me.  She is an absolute doll and I
love them both more than words can say.  The others in the gang are Tisket
and Tasket and Boo (cats), Madeline, Bear, and Muttley (dogs), and one heck
of a large GoldFish named FISH (original huh?)

I started reading the FML about 3.5 years ago when I decided I wanted a
ferret but knew nothing about them.  This list has taught me so much that a
simple "Thank You" can't express!  I have made several WONDERFUL friends
through the list and consider all of you like family.  I cry when someone
says goodbye or tells of a sick baby.  I laugh at all the silly stories
(Patrick, did you ever think maybe Stinky wants a career as a lounge
performer? :) ) and looked befuddled as I read some of Bob C's posts.
(Still waiting for the English versions of some of those Bob!:) ) And
every day I look to see if the announcement from Mary Cohen is there saying
she has a CD now out of her wonderful Ferret Tunes!!  So to all my Ferret
Family... Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and may your socks suddenly
appear!  :)

See Ya!!!  :)
Missy and the TN Brat Pack!

PS... Hey Kevin... where's you intro???  :)