From:
Lee McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:48:06 +0400
>Has anyone actually had success with Ferret Poop Tea in driving away
>rodents?  If so, are there any tricks to its application?  A friend of mine
>has a problem with gophers in her back yard, and would like a way to drive

A western Massachusetts shelter operator gives her used litter to a friend
who scatters it over her property where moles are a problem and they swear
by it.  The operator is now switching from clay to wood pellets for a more
biodegradable "medium".

The moles in my own Brighton backyard have disappeared since I started
putting the used litter in the compost--and I haven't seen as many squirrels
rooting around either.

The examples don't involve gophers or Tea, but indicate that it could be
worth a shot.

-- Lee, one of the Massachusetts Ferret Friends