From:
Julie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 10:28:15 -0800
Dear FERRET LOVERS!!

I am a ferret owner in Nevada, I also have produced some PUBLIC SERVICE
ANNOUNCEMENTS (videos stating true ferret facts!!) that are to be used on
the television stations in California at this crucial time.  I am not
financially able to send many copies out and so am appealing to you all in
the hopes that you would assist us in this.

The television media is a very powerfull tool that we can access right now.
It costs anywhere from $10 to $30 ( depending on which format the station of
choice requests) for each PSA to be copied and sent to the station.  Time is
of the essence as the California Fish & Game Commission will be holding a
hearing on the ferret BAN and even the Governor is requesting help in
ridding the state of unnecessary laws that promote tax waste ( that's our
category!!).

PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! HELP!!!! EVEN $5 WOULD HELP!!!

Even if you don't reside in California, remember that if you ever wanted to
go there to visit, YOUR FERRETS COULD BE CONFISCATED FROM YOU!!!  So this
does affect us all.  THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!!!!
Julie Mitchell

Send any donations to the California Domestic Ferret Association, Make sure
you note on the donation "PSA" or "VIDEO", (they have earmarked a section
for me), thanks.

                          CDFA
                    P.O.Box 21040
                    Castro Valley, CA 94546