From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:20:46 -0800
Hi All~

I'm so excited, Stormy Won! Stormy Won!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted, we couldn't have done it without
you.

When I gave Stormy the good news, well, he just kinda looked at me and
yawned.  I know he will change his tune when he gets his prize...a
cheweasel.  I just hope he doesn't want one for every vote he received. :)

Now as promised the $50.  will go to fuzzies at the shelters.  I have
decided to add $25. to that so there will be $25. each going to three
shelters.  Harley "Bug" at F.A.S. will get a M.O., Kim at Kista will get a
check and a third shelter only known to Stormy will get a check.  Stormy
will pull a shelter name from a hat off the SOS/FML shelter list.

Hey, wasn't that what the Great Robbed Oracle predicted.  How did she do
that???

Anyway, each of you please give yourself a pat on the back because you
made this happen.  You can all rest for now But the year end contest is
from May 10 to June 10 so Stormy will ask for you help again then.

Thank you so much,
Sharon and Stormy
Human slave to Harley, Kit, Dixie, and Lily too