From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:21:44 -0500
This is just a thought, but perhaps Erin Berry is military or government,
or works for a company that has their headquarters in DC and that number
is a cell issued out of there.  I know several people who have work
issued cell phones that have the area code to the state the main offices
are in which is different than the state they live and work in.  Maybe
that is the case here?  Due to the fact she has to find a home for her
babes because of leaving the country, the move seems work or military
related to me.  But, as I said, this is just a thought.

[KH]