From:
Carla Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:24:53 -0500
I've used several bags of this litter for the cats.  It really kills the
odor.  It's also WAY expensive for multiple cat households, tracks bad,
hurts when you step on it, messes with the vaccuum cleaner, and ABOVE
ALL: Really bothers the ferrets.  My cat boxes are kept seperate from the
ferrets.  I use Yesterday's News and paper for the ferrets.  Liu Kang
inhaled one of the Pearls up his nose.  I thought he was going to blow his
head off, sneezing.  I had to hold him upside down to help force it out.
The Pearls are now out of my litterbox and have been for a couple of weeks,
but not out of my carpet, under furniture, under my 'fridge, ETC.....