Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:42:18 EDT
Hello All,
I know someone out there can give me the information I need.  I ordered
ferret checks from the Kansas Bank Note Company last year sometime.  They're
terrific!  Anyway, it's time to reorder, and I have no information on the
company.  I'm sure I filed it somewhere where it was sure not to be lost,
and then I forgot where.

Could one of you more organized types send me the address/phone number...
anything?

Thanks for your help.
Chris Heath
San Antonio, Texas