Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:59:59 -0700
Well there is much information to be added to correctly set you're idea.
If you tell someone that ferrets are directly related to wolverines and
badgers what will that person/persons think ?

"These animals must be nasty vicious creatures!!"  Don't go there.
How about be a bit limiting in your comparison.  Tell them , "they are
related to other small mammals such as minks and otters (people know
they are cute and calm {generally}and this would help uneducated persons
understand that they can be sweet companion animals.  )  It's like saying
"humans are in a group of animals that kill each other!!"  That is not
our common nature but all the reader remembers is the negative.

Lets try real hard to enforce the ideal that ferrets are cuddly and cute
sweet and intelligent, as we know the general public doesn't see them
that way because if they did we would have crushed the CA laws by now.
So lets get out there and raise the appreciation of ferrets everywhere.

Each person you bring to the light of truth will pass that on to the next
and so on and so on .

Z32weasel