From:
Jeannette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:30:17 -0800
I think it's a good idea that we share more happy stories on this list...

For the last few days our two females, Claudia 1.5 and Stella 1, have been
wrestling more than usual.  There is more noise and shreeping (hissing) as
well.  I think Claudia feels that she's no longer a child and doesn't want
to play ALL the time, like she used to.  Stella is very playful and has
always been ready for a tussle.  Well, last night our large male, Axel (1.5
4 lbs.), decided he'd had enough of the fighting.  The wrestling match was
going on in the large red hammock in their cage.  He lunged into the hammock
between the girls and stopped the fight.

I didn't hear any more outbreaks for the rest of the night!

Jeannette