From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:41:03 -0700
Okay, so I'm a few days behind on reading my FML, but after reading
several of the posts over the last week, I just have to ask: Why do we
(humans) find so much humor in ferrets passing gas?

I admit, I think it's hysterical, but I happen to own Fartenstein.  I
have six ferrets.....but only one is a farter!  If you hear the noise,
you can bet it's Einstein.  Most times it's just a few little pops, poofs
and toots....but every once in a while, he will really let go a huge one.
My daughter and I will look at each other and just crack up!  How can
such a sweet little creature be responsible for a noise that sounds
like it should have come from a 350 pound linebacker who had consumed
4 footlong chili dogs with the works, 3 bean burrito surpremes, and a
six-pack of twinkies washed down by a 2ltr of Dew?  And the funniest part
is, you can look at Ein and he has this expression on his face like,
"Hey, what are you laughing at?  It's a perfectly normal body function?"
Well, all I have to say is it may be a perfectly normal body function,
but when it comes out the back end of a ferret, I can't help but laugh!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!