From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 06:02:58 EST
Thanks for your response, Bill-- Actually, Amelia is somewhat similar to
Irene's Lucy, except that she has black (really black, as in rainbow-
colored in the sunlight) guard hairs over her body, and shorter white guard
hairs over her black legs.  Just her toes are white, she has a nice bib, and
yes, she has those knee spots.  She has panda smudges rather than a mask,
although in the summer she has freckles on her face (like me).  Usually she
has a white spot on the back of her neck, but that black line I mentioned
has eclipsed it for now.  The black line starts up by her ears, not in
regular mask territory.  From what I've seen, she is a pretty typical Hagen
ferret.  Oh, and she is definitely hard of hearing compared to my other
ferret, Cully.  She's quite a charmer, and even if only her toes are white,
she's got that teleporting ability :-)

Regina (five o'clock in the morning before I take off for spring break,
so nothing clever to say)
Cully (I'm not tired, I'm wide awake!)
Amelia (I am sleeping, aren't I cute)