From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:05:53 +0000
About your ferrets-

1. How long have you had ferrets?

Working on 4 months now.  and loving every minute still... my fuzzball
Snowball now has become a sweet baby..  she not biting near as much...
but has figured out how to get out of the ferret room no matter how high
the baracade is....i may have to break down and buy a clear door for
that room so they can not ecsape..  i hate wakeing up in the morning and
almost stepping on a ferret..

2. What got you interested in ferrets?

Hubby bought me my first and i have always loved the antics of them.
Scratcher is a big boy now but still under a year old ... i think he will
always be a baby also because he just loves to be cuddled and loved on.

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
holiday gifts)?

arent they are part of your family too?  I now tell people im a mom of
12 curtain climbers....and im not fibbing at all i have 6 hooman kids
and 5 fuzzbutts and one nutty dog... i have already started shopping for
christmas for all animals i have a plastic storage box that has animal
toys in it for christmas and sleeping stuff and all those extra things
they need....i have another plastic box that has hooman toys and such for
the hooman kids...why not spoil them... all they do is nibble on us every
now and then and give us kisses dont they deserve to be treated like
family instead of red headed step children :P

About you-

1  Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?

enthusist and slave to those sweet little faces.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?

I am a stay at home mom..  i spend 2 hours in the morning with them and
3-5 hours in the afternoon just paying attention to them.... they also
have the run of one room of my house.... so they have all the room they
could possibly want.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?

Had my tounge pirced.... but i have bad teeth so the balls of the tounge
ring kept breaking my teeth so i had to leave my ring out... i have
double holes in my ear but im a good girl...... NOT!  hehe and i have no
tat's and wont get one either... oh yeah and me and my sister are going
to get our belly's pierced together the next time we get together.....

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?

I joined because i was VERY new to the ferret worls.  and needed help
and this was the one place that answered me quickly and i have enjoyed
attending every morning to see what has been writen that may or may not
help me.

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?

oops kind of answered that in the previous response

3. Least favorite thing?

The Bickering ........ I am so sick of people "flaming" others because
of thier ideas and thoughts......everyone has an opinion and they should
have the right to post thier opinion.....

Cat and the fab five

Scratcher
Slinky
Dom