From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:26:18 EST
The CSI/ADV raffle only has 14 days to go!

So ... if you are still wanting to buy tickets please do so soon,
especially if you are wanting to snail mail the donation $.  If you
bought tickets, and did not receive your ticket numbers, please let
me know ASAP.  The deadline for buying tickets is December 1st.

The winner will be announced December 5th, and all the winners will
receive a private email so they will know to keep an eye out for their
prizes.  We will also post the winners names at several message boards.
Feel free to crosspost this information.

I would like to thank everyone that bought tickets this year.  The raffle
has made close to $800.00, which is less than last year, but we are very
happy considering this has been a tuff year with Hurricane Katrina and
all the shelters needing help this summer.

A big thank you goes out to everyone who pitched in and helped make this
raffle happen.

***Thank you Nancy Propper for ALL your help, and the awesome website!

and....

**Thank you raffle ticket buyers!
Lynda Reid, October Pawlik, Susan Sterner, Natiffany Mathews, Kellie
Johnson, Barbara Adams, April Gallaty, Karalayne Lasiter, Angie Chappell,
Jenny Chappell, Katie Chappell, Jobie Watson, April Armstrong, Katrina
Owens, Laurel Bishop, Ashley Anderson, Leizann Engelke, Michele Kahle,
Rhonda Wilson, Candace Hough, Gail Elsey, Lois Caselman, Lorie McKenna,
Alicia Drakiotes, Kimberly Barone, Jessica Sorber, Connie Gaddy, Erin
Bennett, Melanee Ellis, Lynn Barker, Sandra Repper, Jessica Sorber, Misty
Healy, Nichole Thompson, Debbie Whorley, Bob Adkins, Fran Brown, Sharon
Spain, Kevin Bonner, Ardith Raine, Denise Laxson, Debra Ann Velie,
Barbara Clay, Barbara Tunnicliffe, Brenda Beyer, Charlene Miller, Sunny,
Bobbi Cross, David Pinsent, Ruth Craig

**Thank you raffle donors!
Terri Cummings, Russ Prater, Eleanor & Donald Mead, Sandy Repper, Frances
Stoterau, Diane Iverson, Bob Adkins, Angie Chappell, Rose German, Ada
Gibbs, Martins Cages, Doctors Foster & Smith, Critter Charisma, Ferret
Depot, Marshall Pet Products, The Ferret Store, Totally Ferret, Furball
Heaven, Fran Brown, Snoopy Snugglers Ferret Bedding, Kat's Sleepy Sacks,
& Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary.  A special thank you goes to Danee DeVore for
letting us use her pictures on the website.

Remember, all proceeds (- shipping of the prizes) from this raffle will
be donated to the University of Georgia (c/o Kate Pennick) for a great
cause, ADV research.  So if you are still interested in buying tickets,
There's still some time;

http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/raffle/raffle2.htm

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

FOR THE FERRETS!

Thanks everyone :)
Kris
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/