From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:42:53 -0500
HI Friends!
Your best Buddy-- Jerimiah here!  Wanted to give you some early notice on
this weeks- shelter helper night.  THURSDAY 5:30-7:30 PM-- Now the deal is
that you all come & tell me I am beautiful-- then I will let you say oooh
and ahhh to all the kids that had surgeries this week- 5 boys & 2 girls...
but hey-- then you got to pay more attention to ME!  I really love
company-- and am trying my hardest to be on best behavior.  Handsome &
Dewey are feeling A okay-- Handsome hasn't coughed in weeks and now they
are ready for a new home-- just waiting for the right family I hear ( well
I didn't really hear it- guess I sense it!).  They of course get
vaccinations first!

Then the boys who got tutored this week are scheduled for their
vaccinations on the 20th-- wow this place is starting to feel like heaven
Mom said thanks to all the folks who bought shelter hammies at the MaFF
Halloween event-- they help get the kids tutored!  It seems everyone is
getting ready to move out Why the heck would they even want to leave!.  Now
the older gals that had their haircuts (spays) might be here longer-- Mom
says they are too afraid of folks just yet -- Daniel too, but you know
maybe I can teach them about ferrets if Mom teaches them about humans!

That being planned I am ready for some more Cheerio's and say some Pizza
too!  Remember when you folks get dinner after our cage clean & play
times-- your supposed to be sharing with me.  Heck a fella' needs some
extra stuff, as it is Mom keeps finding the Nutrical tube I stash for a
little extra and all.

A couple more gals need some haircuts , and several have families waiting
for them.  I think this is dandy-- with the holidays coming-- there will
be more stuff for ME!  I can't wait for the surprise packages to arrive--
jumping in the crackly paper and all!  Sometimes there is good stuff too
like nutrical & toys & treats!  Yesterday we had a gal stop in to the
shelter-- she left off cleaning stuff to help the folks, laundry detergent
for our bedding- hey leave it alone- I like it fine!  then she left off
some little tiny toys and a couple tubes of nutrical and even some paper
towels.  She played with some of the new kids in the room-- and even
shelter Mom was impressed they were all behavin' just fine!  She might
come visit again next week-- so COOL!

Tehre are more special things on ebay this week-- I hear the folks want
some more lights in the shelter rooms-- ( so don't feel you have to buy
stuff-- I really like to hide stuff under the radiators- more lihghts
means they find things faster!)

You can see some of the new stuff like:

celestial snowflakes sleeper hammy   ends Nov 13
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=488535837
Plum Crazy snowflakes sleeper   ends NOv 15
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=490700121
New "Grinch" Holiday ferret sleeper ends Nov 15
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=490950831
Special Cow Country Christmas sleeper hammy ends Nov 16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=491123859

We is all just a bustlin' here waiting for the snowflakes to fall!  Then
they bring in tubs for us to play in -  please remember you can play with
us on shelter helper nights too!

Jerimiah
Jr MAscot, Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org

PS- Bear is losing some hair on his tail-- but he is up and about every day
supervising at the lodge upstairs-- I am exerting my authority in the main
rooms! :)

Stop by and sign in at iGive.com
www.igive.com/ferretwise
where joining any time in November will give a $3 donation to our charity!
and every purchase you make on their secure shopping system gives a
percentage donation to the shelter charity too!