Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 23:04:50 -0400
Hi Jena - This is a response to your request regarding air transportation
for your fuzz.  I spoke to USAir reservations.  They do not fly Seattle to
Alburquerque.  They said that Delta, United and America West have that
route.  The best thing to do would be to call their reservation or cargo
offices for the needed info.  If I can be any help, please E-Mail back to
the FML, as I live in a fuzzy free zone.

Champagne The Fuzziest of Fuzzy Ferrets and a Brat