From:
Toni Cantley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:06:29 EDT
Skeeter,
Please welcome my Riley to the bridge.  She is a sweet, 4 year old Albino
that left me too soon.  Last year, she came through adrenal surger with
flying colors and was healthy and happy until two weeks ago.  She had
surgery today, and the vet said it was the biggest liver tumor she had ever
seen.  Still, she survived the procedure, but she just wasn't strong enough
to keep going.  I am going to miss her so much, please take care of her for
me.  I'm thinking she will miss her pink sparkly ball, so if you find
something like that, please let her play with it too!

We miss you Riley.  Make sure you find Holly and kiss her for us.

Toni and Riley's buds, Zoe and Izzy