Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:32:58 +0000
Now, I watched this clip and yes, it *does* show marauding ferrets
trotting through an urban set, but they were only *four* story tall
ferrets, not eight-story tall ferrets as I had specified. Those extra
four stories make all the difference. Think about it. Godzilla wouldn't
be much fun if he weren't taller than Tokyo.

The clip is also much better if you turn the sound off. No Rap is Good
Rap, and from my point of view the only good thing about Rappers is
that they shoot one another on a regular basis. It's hard on their
family and friends, but Rapping is a choice, it's not an unavoidable
condition like, say, Turret's Syndrome, which it resembles on a purely
scatalogical level, ie much of the "lyrics" are the same. (Think George
Carlin's list or words that cannot be said on TV.) In all fairness,
this "Rap" is much less offensive than the majority. *And* It has
ferrets.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=144523
[Moderator's note: No idea why the above link is posted -- it has
absolutely NOTHING to do with ferrets. (To spare you the effort, it's
a news item about heavy-handed U.S. Army recruitment tactics.) BIG

Alexandra in MA