Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:21:42 -0700
See message below.  I have emailed this woman referring her to Midwest
Bird and Exotic Animal Hospital (to see if they could do somthing for her
on payment plan - they did this for me when my Loki had adrenal surgery
there) and to the GCFA shelter (though I did tell her they are seriously
overcrowded).  I also directed her to ferretcentral.org for information.

I would take this ferret in a heartbeat but I have 12 already and as
I posted yesterday I will be picking up the two newest rescues next
weekend.  At this time I cannot take in a known-to-be-sick ferret.  It
just woldn't be fair to my current crew who need my love, time, and
attention.

I am seriously concerned for this little guy.

I found the post here (looks like she posted last week also):

http://www.altpet.net/adoptlink1.shtml

Here is the post: