Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 03:49:28 -0800
Most of what needed to be said, has already been posted...very well I
might add by Kat.  NOTHING I communicated to Kat was intended to cause
her any kind of upset and I resent the fact that this was even
insinuated.  Why Tara felt the need to post this matter here remains a
mystery to me.  I love Kat dearly and was only trying to help her.  She
knows this and that is what matters.  I wonder though how many animals
have passed because the doc couldn't figure out what was wrong.  Maybe
if the ANIMAL could have given them some direction, some insight as to
what was ailing them early on in the illness a cure would have been more
probable?  To dismiss the ability of an animal communicator, aren't you
doing a dis-service to your animal companion?

Regarding disclaimers: Disclaimers (like the one on Animal Planet) are
a pretty common thing in this world.....especially where the media is
involved.  They are not specific to "Hocus Pocus animal communicators."
I beleive the comparison to Miss Cleo was mentioned.  This is not 1-900
talk to your animals.  Disclaimers are necessary to CYA in ANY business
practice and not limited to the Animal Planet.  I view this ability as
something much more than "entertainment".  I worked for months
communicating with animals to verify that I was, without a doubt
receiving messages from them before I even went public with it.  To
anyone who questions the ability, I have this to say.  If you beleive
that your animals are living beings capable of thought and emotion, read
some books.  Educate yourself before dismissing this as nothing more
than entertainment.  There is more Sparky is trying to tell you when he
looks up at you.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.