Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:13:22 GMT
1st: Regarding the increase to 100,000 signatures, the new figure
applies only to petitions started in 2013. All petitions begun before
that date remain at 25,000.

2nd: Re Sukie's comments that the petition is futile because of Obama'a
lack of jurisidection. Let me say that yes, he has no legal role in
this battle however, at this point I think we need to try ANY and all
means to bring attention to the problem. We are dealing with an
entrenched agency which refuses to even listen to opposing arguments.
They don't to follow their own procedures (re: EIR) and treat the
entire matter with distain. So I say that ANYTHING that may yield a
little publicity might just help.

3rd: Please if you haven't already, sign the petition and tell your
friends about it.

Thanks,
Matt Claus