From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:46:43 -0400
The auction ends at 7 p.m. Eastern/4 p.m. Pacific time today (Thursday).

Someone's going to get a great deal on a gorgeous original print signed
by Jeanne Carley-- and they are going to help ferrets too!

There's not much time so check out the eBay auction of our Kit's Ahoy
print to benefit ferret shelters:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2061335218

Everyone who knows The Ferret Company and the Ferret Calendar knows
these three adorable sailor boys.  Wearing their little sailor hats,
the three kits look back at the shore from their ship.  Their faces
are cute beyond compare.

But even if you think you know these kits well, this high quality digital
photo print adds a depth and dimension that is fresh and new.  You will
love seeing them on your wall year round.

The size is approximately 12.5 x 17.5 inches unframed.
Signed by the photographer!

--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
       1236 Belfield Avenue