From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 07:31:30 -0500
Yup!!!! I found out you cannot pick up a ferret first thing in the
morning and expect that little claw infested fur ball to stay put in
your cradling arms for long.

This morning Pester ran to me, like every morning, for me to pick her
up and carry her to her cage after being out all night and sleeping
with me. This time she seemed quite contend to stay calmly in my arms!
So I took my morning leak with her in my arms being calm and still.
I expected her to remain that way as I finished the process. But,
whammo! She began that squirming clawing twisting act telling me 'I
WANT DOWN!!! NOW !!!!!'. Well, one arm was full of ferret and the other
was ..... well .... lets say it was doing flood control but that was
changed to 'dust control on the floor, the toilet, the walls, the
vanity, the ceiling, the hallway, the rug, the cat (I don't even have
a cat) and everything else within a 6 mile radius of that spot.

Thank you Pester! I needed that! Ha! There are some things you can drop
what you are doing and go do something else right away, but then there
are some things you just have to finish regardless and this was one of
'those things' I could not stop or drop. Hmmmmmm.

So that started off my day ! Sure wish my new Nikon D7000 was here to
record all this! But tomorrow is another day, and it will come
tomorrow. Oh well !

Gordon and Pest R. Doodle.

_12-2Addy CEO