From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:24:41 EDT
Hi Fellow Ferret Lovers:
Ferret Friends is having a huge yard sale on October 13th from 8-2.  If
you have any gently used items you would like to donate please call our
president Ginny at 622-5157

If you need some gently used items that include items from clothing,
furniture, computers etc.  Please come to our sale.  At Desert Shores
Mobile Home Park, 1607 West Miracle Mile in the Recreation Room.  All
items are clean and in good condition and priced to go!  ALL proceeds go
to the shelter ferrets.

If you need a ferret (and who couldn't use another homeless ferret?)
please consider us.  We are over capacity.  these ferrets range from 7
months to several years.  All ferrets have current vaccinations and a
spayed/neutered.  Call Ginny 622-4940.

Thanks, Debbie

[Moderator's note: Tuscon area code is 520.  BIG]