From:
FurTulsa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 01:38:36 -0500
Okay here's the story... disgusting as it is....
For those who were appalled and disgusted at my recent story on Jojo, hold
on to your stomachs.

Quite honestly, I don;t even have the heart to post the full story here.
Here are the basics, if you would like to know the whole story, or follow
updates, please visit out site at:
http://members.home.net/furtulsa

You can find her under "Shelter Info" and then "Shelter Ferrets" If you
just want to see her picture, it is here:
http://members.home.net/furtulsa/image/patty.jpg

Patty is a good 6+ years old.  They got her from a vet over 4 years ago,
she had been dumped off after being found wandering.  THEY GOT HER FREE
FROM THE VET BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO "WASTE" MONEY BUYING ONE.
No tattoos or markings, no clue where she came from.  She has been fed
generic, crappy foods.  She has never seen a vet or had vaccinations.
Teeth are disgusting, broken, brown, yellow and just plain yukky.  Thin,
very thin... topped out at 11 ounces.  You can see in the pic just how zz
bony she is.  Covered with fleas and anemic.... Dry skin covered with sores
and scratch marks.  Thin, patchy, brittle dry hair.  She is very weak and
has trouble walking.