Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:47:19 -0400
Greetings all,

I know things like this has been posted before, but I am in need.  The
two little babies I just rescued are doing great for the most part.  The
problem is that Eirik and Tsunami are beating up on them really bad.  Bad
enough to leave small bloody marks.  At first they were fine and they would
start by just dragging them off.  I was always in the room to make sure no
one got hurt.  I guess I wasn't fast enough all of the time.  After Eirik
brused up Titania I haven't let her near them since but once I took her out
of the play time they started beating up on Oberon.  Again now that he was
hurt they have different run times.  I now have them seperate at all times.
I have try time outs and bitter apple spray.  I am at a lost on what to do.
I have never had problems like this before.  Saleena got alone great with
Klyde then I added Eirik and Vivian and again no problem.  When I add in
Tsunami and Lugnut everyone acted like they have always know each other.  I
am not sure what to do at this point.  Any help would be greatly appricated
right now.  I don't want to have some of them lock up all of the time,
since they have their own room.

Melanie
Saleena Moor, Vivian Mae, Eirik the Red, Lugnut, Tsunami, Titania, Oberon,
plus Klyde whom we will never forget.