From:
The Countess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:50:32 -0600
Ranger Da Alpha Ferret here.  My human slave was on that card exchange
you silly humans seem to always indulge yourself in.  I have waited till
today to send everyone on her list something much better then just a
card.  I have not forgotten any of you so be on the look out for your
envelopes with a treasure inside from me and the other futzles in my
household.  I would have gotten them out a tad sooner but there is a new
topic amongst many of my ferrety brothers and sisters.  Something to do
with some psycho ferret oracle that is basically another charlatan like
that Miss.  Cleo of your human world.  I am neutral on this Oracle but
playing in poopy to make predictions sounds kinda anti-social to me.  But
I will give her a chance.  Who knows what may happen.  All I know is that
the Clan McKrackin' is seething with wanting her brought to him.  Dead or
alive, he does not care.  The Bagpipes play mystical music 24 hours a day
in his castle and there is a foreboding about some place in Tennessee
called Chattanooga.  Either way The Clan Ranger is going to wait to see
where all this leads to before we make our decision.  -- Ranger