From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:06:14 -0800
We have a 3 month old and 10 week old and a 6-7 week old ferret's.  Since
the new one is here, both the other two have nipped me a few different
times, yikes!  They both only nip when we play with them.  Both of them
play with this new ball and my mom thinks they are making love to it
because they get it under the chin, then belly and make it go to the back
of them.  It does look abit weird.  What are they doing?  Does anyone know
why the other two are now nipping more?

The new one has really calmed down the dooking.  I don't always feel
comfortable about posting on lists, but since I always try to learn things
this list really helps me alot.

Debbie in WA