From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 16:29:55 -0400
 Hello!

If anyone would be interested in joining the second round of a postcard
group we started awhile ago, please send your snail mail address to me!

The first group was good, we had over 20 people on it!  New Jersey people
were the most represented, but we did have people from Canada and Israel!

What we do is make a list of names and addresses.  Then once a week, you
send a postcard out to a person on the list.  We may venture into theme
postcards, and are trying to come up with ways to raise money for our
various shelters, also!

I have several people from the first list that are going to do it again,
but if you would like to join, send me your info!

Thanks,
Julie